I call these fluffy "cake" cookies for a reason, you will see shortly :) These babies are gluten free/ dairy free. If you do not have cashew meal, you can make it by grinding up cashews.
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1 cup cashew meal
- ½ cup GF flour
- 2 pasture raised eggs
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2/3 can organic pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup organic coconut cream (if you have reg coconut milk put in the fridge to harden and use the hardened top)
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1.5 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 tsp flaked sea salt (for topping once cooked)
Heat oven the 325 degrees and grease with coconut oil 2 baking sheets.
Roll cookie dough into balls and place on a greased baking dish.
Cook 8 minutes, rotate pans, cook another 8 minutes. They are done when golden brown, see picture.
Top with flaked sea salt.