Quick, delicious summer salad.
Time: 20 minutes
- 2 pieces of 5-ounce wild salmon fillets
- ¼ cup cold pressed olive oil
- ½ cup herbs of choice, chopped (spring thyme, rosemary, parsley, chives)
- 3 Meyer lemons, sliced in rounds
- Sea salt to taste
1. Make sure salmon is brought to room temperature.
2. Coat salmon with organic olive oil, herbs and lemon slices evenly.
3. Place salmon in glass pan with mixture and bake in oven for 250 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until just tender to touch.
4. Remove salmon and place on a plate, top salmon with extra lemon slices to serve.
Have you ever thought of making a "rub" our of tea?? It's a delicious way to season your favorite protein dish, and impress your guests with the beautiful colors and textures of the tea. This can be used with any spices combined in...