Join Torie Borrelli, Josh Hall & Dr. Lorena Lee for 7 nights in the majestic setting of one of surfing’s most sought after waves, Scorpion Bay in Baja Mexico. During your week you will experience Mexican anti-inflammatory foods, body awareness, extreme relaxation, soothing waves and ocean dips, in an undiscovered desert paradise that lets you reconnect with your true self. You will leave with practical and simple tools to support yourself and your body through education on nutrition, surfing, body awareness, and exercises you can take home to transform into a better you.
Where: Scorpion Bay, Baja Sur Mexico
When: Thursday, August 30 - Thursday, September 6
Price: $2499 (Early bird special $200 off total, offer ends June 1st, discount reflected at checkout)
Questions? Email Torie at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 7 nights accommodation at Scorpion Bay Hotel
- Transportation to and from airport
- Share waves with amigos at multiple surf breaks
- Surf talk, board selection and general surf knowledge by Josh Hall
- The Vida Well's nourishing Mexican cuisine (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) + Mexican superfood education
- Foundation Training, Kinesio Taping, acupuncture, and fire-cupping with Dr. Lorena Lee
- Local fish dinner & "Chalu's Ceviche"
- Beach hangs, reading, disconnecting
- Daily transportation to surf points
- Community yoga with local instructor
- Farewell beach bonfire
- Custom goodie bags by local San Diego brands (Guayaki Mate, Leef Organics CBD, New Barn Almond Milk, Kopari, and more)
- one-on-one nutrition consultation with Torie $50 an hour
- one-on-one acupuncture with Lorena $75/hr [+25 cupping/massage/ kinesiotape]
- Cooking class with Torie $25 per person includes recipe, snack
What's NOT included:
- Travel Insurance
- Board Rentals (we encourage you to bring your own)
- Horseback Riding on the beach (sunshine or moonlit session)
- Fishing on a local ponga
- 1-1 sessions with Torie or Lorena
Josh Hall is a San Diego surfboard shaper who travels the world surfing and shaping. Josh will be joining in on the weekly activities and also giving educational info on boards, surf technique, shaping and sharing waves!
Torie and Lorena are both surfers and health connoisseurs. The idea of a surf, nutrition, acupuncture, and foundation training retreat is specifically designed to take care of your body inside and out through food and enhancing your movement patterns. Join us to revitalize your body at a magical desert that allows you to disconnect from everyday life and reconnect with yourself.