This recipe is one I will make again, it was well balanced and for those of you who don't necessarily love your green veggies, I think this will change your mind, heck I think you could even feed it to your children!
- 1 cup water for steaming
- 2 cups broccoli, cut into florets
- 1- 1.5 cups lacinato kale, chopped and de-stemmed
- 2 tbsp of grass fed ghee ( I use Bulletproof)
- 3 garlic cloves, sliced
- ¼ tsp of red pepper flakes
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- Handful of marcona almonds to top
Heat a saute pan to medium high heat, pour in 1 cup water and add broccoli, steam for 3-4 minutes. Pour broccoli in strainer and wipe pan clean of water.
In the same pan melt ghee, garlic, salt, and red pepper flakes. Add kale and saute for 2 minutes, then add steamed broccoli and mix well.
Top with almonds and serve.