I call these soft fluffy "cake" cookies for a reason, you will see shortly :) These babies are gluten free, grain free and dairy free. If you do not have cashew meal, you can make it by grinding up cashews. I recommend pairing these with some Bulletproof Coffee, YUM!
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1 cup cashew meal (can sub GF flour)
- ½ cup GF flour
- 2 pasture raised eggs
- 1/4 cup xylitol. 25 drops liuid stevia, or raw honey
- 2 tablespoons pure vanilla extract
- 2/3 can organic pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup organic coconut cream (if you have reg coconut milk put in the fridge to harden and use the hardened top)
- 2 tablespoons baking soda
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1.5 cups dark chocolate chips
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder of choice
- 1 tablespoon flaked sea salt (for topping once cooked)
- Heat oven the 325 degrees and grease with coconut oil 2 baking sheets.
- Roll cookie dough into balls and place on a greased baking dish.
- Cook 8 minutes, rotate pans, cook another 8 minutes. They are done when golden brown, see picture.
- Top with flaked sea salt.