Almond Milk Chai Latte
Skip the sugary Starbucks Chai this winter and make your own at home. You will save money plus be sipping on a immunity boosting drink vs a store bought inflammatory version. Enjoy!
- 16 ounces brewed Chai Mix of choice
- 1 cup almond Barista Blend
- 1 tsp honey, or 2-3 stevia/1 tsp stevia leaves to your taste
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon Adaptogen - maca, chaga/reishi or turmeric
- Pour hot water into a large cup or bowl with chai mix. Let steep 5-8 minutes, until dark in color.
- In a saucepan heat milk until hot, then pour into blender or milk frother. Add vanilla extract, almond milk, and turmeric, then blend for 1 minute or until frothy.
- Once they are mixed well, add to tea and serve.
- Sprinkle additional turmeric on top for look and taste.