Wild Salmon With Lemon
Time: 20 minutes
- 2 pieces of 5-ounce wild salmon fillets
- ¼ cup cold pressed olive oil
- ½ cup herbs of choice, chopped (spring thyme, rosemary, parsley, chives)
- 3 Meyer lemons, sliced in rounds
- Sea salt to taste
1. Make sure salmon is brought to room temperature.
2. Coat salmon with organic olive oil, herbs and lemon slices evenly.
3. Place salmon in glass pan with mixture and bake in oven for 250 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until just tender to touch.
4. Remove salmon and place on a plate, top salmon with extra lemon slices to serve.