Spiced Zucchini Bread with Adaptogen Boost
- 1 box Simple Mills Banana bread and muffin Mix
- 3 pasture raised egg
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- ½ cup New Barn almond milk
- 1 cup organic zucchini, shredded
- ¼ cup crushed walnuts, plus more for topping
- 1 tablespoon Root and Bones mushroom adaptogens for an immunity boost
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- Using coconut oil, coat loaf pan (8x4 inch loaf).
- Mix wet ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix dry ingredients in a separate.
- Mix wet with dry and combine until all clumps are gone.
- Pour mixture into loaf pan and bake for 50-55 minutes depending on your oven.
- Check with a knife until clean.