Tea Crusted Salmon
Have you ever thought of making a "rub" our of tea?? It's a delicious way to season your favorite protein dish, and impress your guests with the beautiful colors and textures of the tea. This can be used with any spices combined in a blender or a mortar and pestle.
· 2 filets of salmon (4-6 ounces) wild caught fish
· 2 T loose leaf tea BEDOUIN Rub
· 1 T avocado oil
· ½ lemon
· 1 tsp Himalyean salt
1. In a spice grinder, or blender, grind tea.
2. Rub avocado oil, salt and spices on fish.
3. Top with lemon slice.
4. Bake at 450 degrees for 10-12 minutes.